GET MESSY 2017 | COLOUR | WEEK 5

This season, as I say every week, is my all-time favourite. 


This week especially, my pages really felt like my own and I am so happy with them all! 


 I'm the same
- collage, washi tape, pen


Using this song as my inspiration, I collaged together some older pages and scraps of paper I had. 
I love the bright pop colours and the mini patterns created from collage.


I'm pink
- collage, washi tape, label maker

I was channelling my inner Vanessa here, with my queens of feminism.
This page is all about how some colours are given to certain genders - a notion I completely reject


Colours and Fears
- acrylic paint, felt tips


I played colour roulette here and created this page with colours I found rather than colours I chose


This spread was actually made after the next, with spare scrapings of paint


Even in a storm
- acrylic paint, collage, pen


I saw this quote on Sasha's instagram and just loved it. Combined with the mystery colour selection in my A3 journal and cut out letters = happiness on a page!



I can't believe next week is the last for this season already!

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments